Follow us around the web

All Comments

• xcx says:

i kinda like this product

• test says:

this is not so cool

• Test says:

This is a test…what is the sentiment thing about? Do I like it? Do I not?

• ыыы says:

ааа

• Simon Griffith says:

this is cool

• Вася Пупкин says:

Говно сраное. Как это good работает? Определит, что эта сраная super херня позитивный пост?

• test says:

• Søren says:

jeg elsker wordpress

• Søren says:

I hate wordpress comment system

• Søren says:

I love this

• test says:

yeah..

• Meu nome says:

Meu comentário aqui é mais ou menos nervoso, pq eu to puto para caralho a beça mesmo.

• Bo says:

Life is good

• Робот says:

Тест кириллицы.

• Mr.Nobody says:

Never try it again 🙂

• test says:

This is bad selection. Please update to love

• Jordan says:

This post sucks to be honest. Really unhelpful. Not good.

• Jordan says:

I love this! This plugin is amazing

• Jordan says:

Hello

• Joseph says:

I don’t like your website!

• Jose says:

I don’t like you!

• Tester says:

We all love money! Hahaha

• Mark says:

This article is awesome! Please write more!

• Johnny says:

Hello

• jose says:

I am not sure about this article

• James says:

I hate you!

• John says:

I like this plugin very much! Add more features to it. Yayyy!! Save me from the spammers! I want more valuable comments!

• jamil says:

I like this article a lot!

• jamil says:

I do not like what is being said in this article.

• jamil says:

fff d

• jamil says:

Hi,

How are you?

• dfsrfsr says:

non eleifend nisl faucibus eget. In lectus lacus, auctor eget bibendum in, fringilla sed enim. Donec tempus ligula augue, in mollis ligula pellentesque sed. Sed gravida, tortor gravida imperdiet bibendum, sem libero malesuada magna, sit amet mattis sapien ligula vel mi.

• bthecq says:

dfgdrtsg

• Simple Blog says:

Nulla nec leo nec mi pulvinar interdum quis at nunc. Pellentesque in turpis tincidunt, tincidunt dolor ut, semper odio.

• Simple Blog says:

• Delowar Hossen says:

I regret buying from Michael Hill. Their jewelries are just crap the gold are not real after couple of wears the gold discoloured and basically my ears got infected. I couldn’t wear my earrings anymore! In terms of pricing very expensive and not worth the money… From now on, I would prefer buying from elsewhere with good quality of gold and the price is right.

• John Smith says:

and expound the actual teachings of the great explorer of the truth and will unfold in the master-builder of human happiness. For no one rejects, dislikes, or avoids pleasure itself, because it is pleasure, but because they do not know how to pursue pleasure rationally encounter consequences that are the sorrows of those who have. Nor is there any person belonging, and their distressing anguish alone, that it dolor sit amet, consectetur, he wishes to obtain, but in labor and in pain because they do not have some great can never be attached to seek pleasure, as the manner of the times of the fall.

• Delowar Hossen says:

Food is good for health.

• commcq says:

Food is good for health.

• Anonymous says:

There is some meditation its called surah bakra just search on your tube and play this surah bakra with loud voice and arabic and u will get rid of this ghost soon

• Slag says:

Man your dreams are totally different than mine. Color is never a thing at all in mine. Usually my dreams start off indistinguishable from real life in appearance.

My bad ones usually involve something bad happening to somebody I love, usually my fault in some way. Or I relive some of the worst moments of my life. Or me being betrayed in some way. I have a reoccurring dream where I’m the leader of a Rogue Squadron-esque space fleet that’s been marooned through some wormhole, and invariably I suffer a mutiny in it and am left to die drifting in space without any fuel.

But most of my dreams are either happy or just strange. Usually in subtle ways, I had one about a month ago where every one in it had no right arms or legs, instead they had 2 lefts although in the proper sockets.

• Dussck says:

Great post! Something I realised while playing the PT was that it really felt like a nightmare you couldn’t wake up from. Also felt like some of my own nightmares, where entering a certain door and ending up in another place feels like it could be real but when you think about it (later) is simply impossible. Also being in a space you can’t escape while something is haunting you felt somehow familiair to me, I know I had these kind of dreams, but they are but faint memories now.

Did you write those dreams up the following morning or directly when you’d wake from them (in the middle of the night)? Because I tend to forget about them in the morning most of the time.

• Linda Skene says:

As a teenager in Grimsby, England I constantly experienced a cold spot in my bedroom. The cat would not enter the room and would scream & scratch me rather than go in. At night the corner of my bed would feel like somebody was sitting on it and my covers would feel heavy like they were pinning me down. A lot of things would go missing and turn up later in obvious places and we had several incidents in the house. A cupboard just fell off the wall, my wardobe tipped over and fell on my bed. We were told that somebody had died in the house during the war. The phone would ring in the middle of the night and there would ne nobody there. I felt a presence in my room & was scared to sleep in there. I was 13 at the time & left the house when I was 16 to stay with a relative because I couldn’t tollerate the feeling of darkness.

• Alex Gould says:

Airlines may well be able to design aircraft that can fly longer and longer non-stop distances but I think ‘Passenger endurance’ will reach a limit. The thought of flying non stop to say New York doesn’t sound overly attractive and god forbid with children.

• George Michaelson says:

There is a metric here which the airlines like to call “cost” but we all know is actually “price” The aircraft can probably configured to do it. The problem is, that they cannot price the ticket rationally to make it attractive enough to their modelling s/w

Most of the flying websites I visit have two major obsessions: how much is the ticket, and how much legroom and seat-width have they configured the aircraft for.

Either they need “because we can” fiat override by the CEO and board, or they need to adopt a new pricing model. It’s a non-linear equation to match what you can fit inside an airplane, what you can sell a set at, and how many of them you can sell.

• David Green says:

since the reduction in first-class I’m thinking it’s more about bums on seats – filling the last seats with various strategies including code-share. Low cost airlines need to fill every seat – that is if they’re not making all their profit from the add-on ‘special’ hotel deals at remote airport sites in Croatia or wherever.

• Paul Johnson says:

Are we moving to the Japanese overnight railway accommodation module – stacked tubes were people crawl into & lie down in to sleep or watch TV?

Which is better for a 20 hour Sydney – London non stop flight for the passengers? Maybe say 2 x 8 hour “nighty night pills”.

Other in flight services for long haul passengers- do you tax, nails , hair cutters , massages , etc?

Long haul flights & recovery is ghastly.

• Dave Arnold says:

A range of 17,960 kilometers would not cut it on a route of 17,000 kilometers, there would have to be an allowance for possible headwinds, airport diversions and holding time awaiting landing.

I would not want to be on an aircraft that had only a little more than one hour’s reserve fuel at uts destination.

• King of Gin says:

I think the best example of where smartphones will be headed in the future is that of the omni-tool, a fictional piece of technology featured in the Mass Effect video game series.

These pieces of equipment are small and attached to a person’s arm, providing an interactable holographic display over the entire arm when activated. Capable of diagnostic, manufacturing, and communications tasks, as well as interfacing with other computer systems, they are capable of everything a smartphone can do now, and possibly everything they will be able to do in the future.

Of course, leave it to science fiction to show us what the future holds – if only we had some sort of economic fiction genre with equally good ideas.

• Philip Caines says:

I think the adoption of smart phones is the start of a massive revolution that we are at the precipice of. Watch Amber Case’s presentation on how we are relying on our “external brains” more and more*1 or look at the Google Glass project*2 to see what is currently capable with portable mind supplement/information devices.
    One thing I feel that is left out of this report is how the cell phone industry pushes new phones. For the most part the industry is contract based, and on the renewal of a contract, mobile carriers will supplement the cost of a new phone to entice the subscriber to lock into another contract. This plays a drastic role in the rate of purchasing a new mobile device, and without it, I doubt that the adoption rate would be nearly as fast.

• Faedrus says:

“In time, business models, infrastructure, legal environments, and social norms will evolve, and the world will become a very different and dramatically more productive place.”

Absolutely.

I remember back in the day and not very long ago – to use a very minor example – that in order to get detailed stock information one had to access Value Line or Morningstar, on printed paper and with dated information, either from a local broker or at the local library.

Now, the updated info is available with just a click on a smart phone.

So, we now have a lot more information to a lot more people, and much more timely. Way, way more productive.

To channel Joe Biden, this is a big friggin’ deal.

• Manuel Castillo says:

A smartphone is a a form of a cell phone and a telephone.
    Having the latter two primes a consumer to get the smartphone.
    And smartphones are only marginal different than cell phones in appearance and logistics.
    Some consumers(mostly elderly) get smartphones because they do not have a choice–the old style cell phones are rapidly obsoleted. And they still only use it like their old cell phone.
    Is a ‘smart-refrigerator'(with web surfing, auto inventory, and interconnectivity.) a whole new category of appliance or just a version of a standard refrigerator?
    Or a flat screen tv a new category or just a version of a television?
    OR a hybrid car and standard ICE cars?
    The rapid adoption of the smartphone is a special case of technology and consumerism, not a whole novel paradigm shift.

• ФЫВ ВЫФ says:

ВЧФЧВЫФВЫЫФВ

• Dhruv says:

Since The Economist released its app on the android market; I have dramatically increased my smartphone usage, and lowered wastage and procrastination from bus stops to strolls in the park!

• D.R. Allisonin says:

That’s not what the graph represents. The x-axis is not penetration, but time. What the longer bar for clothes dryers vs. Electricity means is that clothes dryers took longer to reach 51-80% penetration than electricity did.